I just bought a Plantronics computer gaming headset, model 377, to use with my
K3 after reading some of the posts about the Yamaha headset. (I had some bonus
bucks to use at Best Buy.  They don't carry the Yamaha CM-500)  It works
beautifully with one funny problem - if I try to use VOX, the radio goes into
transmit mode even if I have the microphone muted.  I figure the receive audio
must be inducing enough signal on the mic leads to trip the VOX.  No setting of
ANTIVOX gets rid of this.  I have the audio from the K3 as low as possible.
Any experiences and suggestions welcome!

Monty K2DLJ