From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of K. Edwards
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:26 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] RS-232 Cable Question

I have a K2 and a K3. I clearly see in the K2 manual that a special cable is
needed but it appears the K3 is a standard RS232 pinout.

1, I want to confirm the K3 does use a regular RS232 cable (before I fry
something!)
2. Does any manufacture K2 RS232 cables? I didn't see anything on the
Elecraft site or a quick web check...

TIA!

73...

--Ken WA4SQM

--

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there
are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government