I have one of my K3's for sale.  I thought this was sold but the buyer had some
problems and could not complete the purchase it so here it is again.
The serial is 1590, built from a kit in September 2008.  It is in
excellent condition.
 All updates have been applied except the new DSP board swap.  Firmware
version 3.76  Non smoker.  Options included:
      K3/100    Basic Radio
      KRX3      Second Receiver
      KTCXO3-1  High Stability TCXO
      KVX-3     RX antenna-IF out
      2.8 Khz 8 Pole filters in both main and sub receivers
      6.0 Khz 8 Pole filter in main receiver
      KDVR      Digital Voice Recorder - included but not installed

Price is $2450 plus shipping (US only).  Local pickup welcome too.
Please contact me off list if you are interested.
Thanks - Bob  W6VY