No problem George, we all forget sometimes, hence a gentle reminder to the list
now and then.

Had me going for a while until I thought about it and realised the Band & RIT
buttons are on opposite sides of the front panel on a K3 - very difficult to
press both with one hand.

I hope Don helped with his reply.

Good DX
73 de M0XDF

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how
devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived
by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If
there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that
will live on in the memories of your loved ones. -Marcus Aurelius, philosopher
and writer (121-180)