Maybe I've missed it or forgotten where it was but is it documented
somewhere what the RX performance is with and without the KBPF3?  I've
seen where it says that you get 500Khz-30Mhz and 48-54Mhz but it then
says KBPF3 required for general coverage.... But how wide are the ham
band filters and what all are the gaps that one are looking at missing.
I really never went and played outside the ham bands on the Kenwood
TS-450Sat that I was borrowing for a while when I was saving up for a
K3... So I wonder what I'm missing out there and figured this would make
a fun K3 related thread that many would have fun sharing in.

~Brett