> I understand that the 5-pole filters need to be matched, but
> have the impression that the 8-pole filters do not.
>
> Is that right?  If so, I only need to buy one filter now

The 8-pole filters are described as having "a nominal 0 offset" and do not
need to be matched for diversity.  However, my 400Hz 8-poles are offset by
as much at 80Hz.  The ordering page doesn't provide for matching 8-pole
filters.  This is only an issue for the narrow filters and only if the
offset delta between the two filters is greater than 10-20Hz.  If two 8-pole
filters are offset, say, +60Hz and +80Hz, then you configure both for an
offset of +70Hz and will be fine for diversity receive.

Ed - W0YK