Oscar,

I don't know the specifics of your particular amplifier - BUT -
The K3 KEYOUT  can handle up to 200 volts DC (positive only) at 5 Amperes.

You can easily measure the requirements of any amplifier with a DMM.
First set it to read voltage and measure the open circuit voltage (to
the amplifier ground) from your amplifier KeyIn (or PTT IN or whatever
it is labeled).  If that voltage is positive and less than 200 volts,
check one passes.
Then configure your DMM to read current.  Connect the positive probe to
the center conductor of the amplifier KeyIn jack and touch the negative
probe to ground (that should operate the relay in the amplifier).  If
the current is less than 5 Amps and the voltage test succeeded, then the
K3 can key that amplifier.

73,
Don W3FPR