Hi, folks, I just installed the KXV144 in my K3 and all went smoothly --
it even works, after a fashion.  I have this one teensy problem...

...it's not transmitting on the frequency (simplex) it says it's on.

I know about setting ALT for -/+ or simplex, I've got the ADR set to
internal transverter, power and all other settings are nominal and the
frequency offsets for 144 and 146 Mhz are entered...

...but it still not transmitting right.  What could I be overlooking?

(By the way, in receives very nicely!  After I get this problem solved
I'll start looking down around 144 Mhz.)

Many thanks!

73,

Joe, W2RBA