Kevin Rock wrote:
> That motto was attributed to the SeaBees (Construction Battalion).  They
> could kluge anything while under fire.  If they were not getting shot at they
> got bored :)
>    Kevin.  KD5ONS (whose father navigated to more than one of their strips
> across the vast Pacific)

I've heard the motto, "The difficult we do immediately, the impossible
will take us a day or two longer," attributed to the SeeBees, Marines,
Army Rangers, Navy EOD, two Special Ops units, and my former unit, USAF
1st Combat Comm Gp.  I know it applied to us, don't know about the
others ;-)

Fred K6DGW

KEVIN:  I need more time for radio, granddaughter's softball is
consuming it all right now.  Will be in Elk Grove CA tomorrow during ECN.