HI all,
2 quick questions:

I did a search through the firmware release notes and didn't see anything
about the PSK text decode threshold feature being enabled. Still seems
non-functional in my K3 (which has the latest FW), so I assume this still
isn't implemented?

Second, I couldn't find much about the full power duty-cycle of the K3's 10
power amp. I'm curious if I shouldn't run full blast on data modes, i.e.
back off to 5W?

Meanwhile, still trying to find something wrong with mine on my lunch break
and so far no success. I went to Best Buy and got their Bill-n-Ted's
Excellent USB -> RS-232 adapter with my fingers crossed hoping it used the
Prolific chipset. Sure enough it did.  So DL'd the MacOS X drivers and K3
utility off Elecraft's site so now my laptops can talk back and forth to the
rig. Next I might try getting it working with CocoaModem.

73,
LS
W5QD