From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of -.-. --.-N3TU -.-.
--.-
Sent: April 1, 2010 3:34 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Keying Up For A Split Second When Power Button Is
Pushed

Is it normal for the K3 to key up right away for a split second when turned
on. I have a Drake L4B with a soft key behind the radio. If by accident the
amp is out of the  stand-by mode and you turn on the K3, it will key the amp
for a split second. Is this normal? Don't get me wrong, I try to put it in
standby but every now and then I'll forget.