I have heard people say "portable," "stroke," and "slant." On CW, there's
no confusion (hi), it's dah dih dih dah dit. So, maybe you should just
work CW (only kidding). Probably it's best to say "portable," but I think
most people understand the word "stroke" in that call-sign context. Have
fun.

Rob K6RB