We had a short and small net today.  We had only ten participants, including
me.  Easter probably had a lot of regulars tied up.  It may not have been
helped by my quad being cranked down to about 40 feet due to high wind.
Brendan, EI6IZ, was the significant DX again.  Anyway, the only discussions
were around audio quality with low frequencies cut and a query about the P3
availability.

Here is the list of the group:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
AI4VZ           George  GA      K3      2412
KG9D            Norm            TN      K3      4064
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
EI6IZ           Brendan EI      K3      39
N5ZM            Earl            AR      K3      3223
W7NMD           Palmer  AR      K3      3779
KF4BY           Stan            SC      K3      3995
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P