Good Evening,
   A day late but there was no emergency.  I just got tired and went to sleep
very early last night.  I think the never ending snow storm took its toll.  If
it had accumulated there would be quite a pile right now but the snow level
keeps rising and falling.  One minute it is raining heavily and then when the
sound level drops I see it is snowing heavily again.  A couple times it got to
over an inch an hour but then the freeze level would go up a few hundred feet
and the snow would melt away in the pouring rain.  There is a prediction of sun
for Wednesday.  Then we can all come out of our caves and look at the bright
orb in the sky.
   Propagation was not great.  In fact it was downright double plus ungood.
Today I read on Space Weather that we are getting a solar storm but that was
not true yesterday.  Both bands were fairly weak and forty was especially
noisy.  However Easter did have some effect on the turnout.  I got emails of
folks falling asleep from too much to eat or they were cooking or any one of a
dozen things.  I think I received more email than check ins!  Well at least you
have not forgotten :)

   On to the lists =>

  On 14050 kHz at 2200z:
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457      *** QNI # 335 ***
WB3AAL - Ron - PA - K2 - 1392
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686      * QNI # 130 *
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422
W6BK - Dave - CA - K2 - 4910
AB1AV - Bill - NH - K2 - 6636
W0RSR - Mike - CO - K2 - 5767

  On 7045 kHz at 0000z:
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K3 - 1183
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398
K0DTJ - Brian - CA - K3 - 4113
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
N7KRT - Jeff - TX - K2 - 5471
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686
W0RSR - Mike - CO - K2 - 5767     * QNI # 140 *

   If there are any errors please send the corrections to me.  Oh, before I
forget, please think about acting as a relay station for either band so I can
gain coverage of further east and places too close to me to work.  Now would be
a good time to try it before the bands really wake up and life gets hectic
again.  Hopefully the sun will straighten up and fly right so we can get back
to what is possible.  It is fun to call CQ and hear a continuous tone in
response.  I want get to the point where I have to call the net by regions once
again.  I also want to hear folks from across the oceans again too.
   Until next week stay well,
      73,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

-