Wow!  what Mac are you using?

I have my iMac (2008 2.8 GHz C2D )  sitting next to my K3 and it is on all the
time.

The only noises in the radio that I have experienced are:

A slight hum in the Line In - probably caused by them not being on the same
plug and/or not bonded together.  Solved it with one of the audio isolators
that Radio Shack sells for about $15.  Will work on the grounding later.

I get birdies from the ethernet cable - solved by disconnecting it and using
Wi-Fi.

I hear some nasty birdies from my networked laser printer - I just turn it off
when not using it.

Other than those solved problems I don't have any interference between the Mac
and the K3.

I don't know how I could operate "computerless" these days!

Rick
K6LE