Toby et al,

Like Gary Lee, I'm a blind ham and have been using the K3 quite successfully
for the past two years.  As stated by others, Elecraft has promised improved
access to the K3 for such things an the config menus.  After some initial
sighted help to set a few of the menu settings, I've managed to utilize most
of the features including the NB NR CW and voice memories, all split
functions and diversity RX.  I operate 99% CW on the low bands chasing DX.
Also, the FW upgrades are a breeze with the K3 utility.

Previously, I've owned many other rigs with menus that were much more
difficult to use with out sighted assistance.  Some of those include:
FT-1K-MP, MP Field, IC-756 Pro and by far the most difficult and questional
performance was the FT-2000.

In summary, I'm delighted with the K3, its performance is outstanding, the
support from Elecraft is great and I'm sure they will continue to improve
the access for us blind hams.

73,  Bob K3UL

K3: 1572 and 3004