I have calibrated the WMTR LP and WMTR HP settings over and over again until I
am ready to pull (what remains of) my hair out.  This can be a frustrating
exercise in futility if you let it get the best of you.  First, it is necessary
to let the K3 warm up for an hour to two before starting the 5 watt and 50 watt
calibrations on 20 meters.  These settings are heat sensitive.  One of my K3s
has a LP of 045 and HP of 035.  My other K3 has a LP of 089 and HP of 090.
There is no standard reading for these menu parameters.  Once these menu
parameters are set for a 5 and 50 watt reading on a accurate external
wattmeter, they will probably not read exactly 5 and 50 watts the next time you
check at a later time.  When the K3 POWER is set to 100 watts, the actual
output will be somewhere between 93 and 97 watts on the external wattmeter.
This is normal unless the menu parameters are fudged.  I also find it necessary
to do the WMTR LP and HP calibration BEFORE doing the TX GAIN CALIBR
 ATION.   Roy Morris  W4WFB