Allow me to weigh in on the "personal information" issue.  W3FPR did not
post ANY private information, only the name and call sign of another ham -
if it's readily available on the internet, as it is on QRZ.com, it is not
PRIVATE - anyone with a computer can get it for goodness sakes!
I can only speak for myself but I subscribe to the reflector so I can read
W3FPR's postings!  He has helped me on several occasions and I ALWAYS learn
something from his e-mail answers.  This reflector will be a much less
interesting place without him and I hope he will reconsider only taking
questions at his home e-mail addresses.  Perhaps, Wayne and Eric can
convince him to stay - I sure hope so.
Don,  Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!
73,
H. Cary, K4TM
Lynchburg VA
K2-100 #4991