Hi all,

I have noticed that when I send an MD3; or MD7; command to my K3
(which sets the VFO A mode to CW or CW REV respectively), the VFO B
filter settings (selected filter, filter shift and width) are changed
to the values that are currently active for VFO A. This happens with
both 3.77 and 3.79 firmware. VFO B must already be in CW mode for
this phenomenon to occur.

Can anyone reproduce this?

73,

Frank PA4N

P.S. Maybe this phenomenon is a side effect of the following. In
general, the MD command only acts on VFO A. (The MD$ command is the
equivalent command for VFO B.) However, if VFO A and B are both in CW
mode and you send a MD7; (CW REV) command to VFO A, *both* VFOs are
set to CW REV. Apparently, the normal / rev setting applies to the
whole K3, not just one VFO. This makes sense. However, I wouldn't
expect *all* VFO A settings to be copied over to VFO B when an MD3;
or MD7; command is issued.