From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of ab2tc
Sent: 23 April 2010 00:50
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Wow! Nice Knobs :-)

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand what all the excitement is about. From what I
can see from the pictures, the Elecraft knob does not have a swiveling
finger dimple. I am still of the opinion that the tuning knobs on the
Yaecomwood radios are superior just for this reason (I only have personal
experience with ICOM knobs). I would gladly pay the $100 price for a K3
compatible tuning knob equivalent to my IC718 or IC7200 tuning knobs. I
would never pay this kind of money for mere eye candy.

AB2TC - Knut