The machined knobs look great...also you can get a Collins S-line knob and
remove the
skirt so it will fit on the K3...

Then take some lead weights or BB's or what ever ...place them inside the
Collins knob and glue them down..

Be careful to keep everything symmetrical in the placement of the BB's and you
are good to go..

Also I will have my K3 with me at Dayton if you want to look at the remote
tuning knob..it would be my pleasure..

I am going to dinner with some of the SNS folks and if they don't mind I will
bring it with me..It will be a proto and
am looking for any suggestions on the completed model....My knob will be
connected by a cord to the K3...price should be
less than $200...hopefully a lot less...

Tom  N0SS I will call you this week...you are #1 if you still want it..

Thanks for reading this

Life is good

Sam  K9SD