Good Evening,
   Wow, Joshua Bell sure can play :)  (Scottish Fantasy by Max Bruch)  It is
very nice to first listen to the sound of fir trees in the wind and then the
symphony.  After the forty meter band it is relaxing.  I was not sure what I
was hearing; it was either some severe key clicks or there was some rhythmic
static in the system.  I grounded the antenna a couple times but it never
ceased.  But I was able to work around it without a problem.  It does cause me
to miss key now and then though.
   Propagation was a little less strong than it has been.  There was some QSB
on almost everyone on both 20 and 40 meters.  Twenty was quieter than last week
as was forty.  On 40 meters I do not have one call from east of the Mississippi
River.  Even on twenty there are only three from the East.  There is another
problem: seems my database has gotten corrupted so I cannot log these check ins
today.  I will roll it back to a previous state.  Hopefully I do not have many
weeks to redo but I will not do this tonight so the reports will have gaps for
now.

   On to the lists such as they are =>

  On 14049.5 kHz at 2200z:
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 -
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 -
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 -
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 -
K9DMV - Joe - TX - K
NO8V - John - MI - K3 -
N0TA - John - CO - K
K0DTJ - Brian - CA - K
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 -
KL7QOW - Mike - AK -
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 -

  On 7045 kHz at 0000z:
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K3 -
AE6IC - Fred - CA - K
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 -
N0TA - John - CO - K
K0DTJ - Brian - CA - K3 -
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 -
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 -
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 -

  Now to see about my database roll back and recovery process.  Hopefully I can
get it all repaired before too long.  I have all of the raw data so I could
rebuild the entire system from scratch but that would be most painful.
However, I do have back ups at certain dates.  Now to dig them out if necessary.
   Until next week stay well,
      73,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

-