> I'm working on a new QRQ CW mode that will provide full break-in and
> improved timing accuracy at high CW speeds. Details later this week.

Wayne, this is the best news I've heard from Elecraft in years, and I've
heard some pretty good news from Elecraft in recent years.

Tonight I learned that the KPA500 is in the works, and I was saddened to
think that such a stellar setup (K3, P3, KPA500) was being developed and
refined only to have CW performance that may (key word *may*) not be able to
keep up with what is an otherwise superb QRQ CW station.

You've made my day.

Keep up the great work.

--Andrew
..