On Jun 1, 2010, at 6:00 PM, Jeffrey D Travers wrote:

> If I turn on the K2, change the frequency, run the ATU and begin to
> transmit, the K2 will revert back to the earlier frequency.  I haven't
> been able to discern a meaningful pattern and it always occurs when I
> am not watching readout!  :)
>
> Has anyone experienced this?  If yes and you found a solution please
> advise.

Sounds like the K2 may be resetting to power-on startup. I see this
occasionally if the RF in the shack is very high.

You also might check that your power supply voltage isn't dipping too low on
transmit.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa...@arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901