Tom,

Exactly my thoughts.

I too have witnessed these types of QSO's and I came to the same
conclusion that what I heard from the station playing back a recorded
transmission did not sound anywhere close to what I heard "live".

Oh well, to each his/her own eh?

But I still would like to see the Monitor "mute" option come to pass.

73's
Gary

--
Gary