I like the idea of a single list.  Especially when my interest spans the
Elecraft offering.  I have a KX1 which I have not built yet (just got it last
weekend) and I have a K3 and I am interested in the other technical discussions
that often crop up on K2 or K1 or whatever.

If I want to skip something in the list it is so easy to do it is hard to
justify multiple lists for that reason alone.

73, phil, K7PEH