Hi Dave,

Thanks. I think I may have created some confusion here too!

My transverter has two receive converters, i.e two 144MHz antenna inputs
and two separate 14MHz IF ports. In normal operation I want to run with
one receive converter on the K3 main RX, and the other on the K3 sub.
With two antenna arrays I can have one ear on the UK, the other on
Europe. I can do this now with my modified FT1000MP but the 1000 lacks
some of the niceties that the K3 has like being able to synchronously
tune both receivers.

I think that this should be possible with the K3 as it's just like
operating it on 20m using diversity reception and transmitting at a few mW.

73
Ian