On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:57:28 -0400, Guy Olinger K2AV <olin...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

Gee Guy, I've never worked AM on any band and took my Novice test 1n 1976, the
General and Advanced on the same trip to Dallas from Oklahoma City in 1977. Took
the Extra in 1978.

Since I never use AM I don't feel I need to know anything except that the PEP
max is 1500W and that would certainly cover AM which if I were to use it would
show on the scope and the watt meters here.

The manual I spoke of was the Elecraft K3 Manual.

BT 73 ES GUD LUK
DE N5GE,
QCWA LIFE MEMBER 35102 AR SK

n...@n5ge.com