BlankThis question should be asked on the N1MM reflector on Yahoo Groups but I
can not register for some reason. I am setting up N1MM for FD, and everything
works fine except for the second macro.

                                            F1 - CQ FD K8DAA K8DAA
                                            F2 - ! 4a 4a mi mi
                                            F3 - tu K8DAA

PROBLEM, when I hit the enter key after typing in the call of the other
station, the ESM sends K8DAA without interruption and then the call of the
other station and then the report...I have the ! to begin the F2 macro report,
but it sends my call first.... The other function keys work fine, from F4 to
F12, with the macros set up as I request. . Also,after entering the call of the
other station and hit the F2 key rather than the enter key, it works fine, just
the call of the other station and the report...can not figure out what I have
done incorrectly. Hitting the enter key   after typing in the report from the
other station, sends tu and K8DAA (my call). Obviously, I have the ESM mode
checked in the CONFIG window, and the RUNNING box checked. If I uncheck the
RUNNING box then of course, the program changes to Search and Pounch and then
after typing in the call of the other station, hitting enter sends the reply
correctly, the call of the other station and the report..but F2 and F3 do not
function.

Sincerely,
NF8J - Paul VanOveren
5911 Snow Ave.