On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 09:07:55 -0800, Jim Wiley <jwi...@alaska.net>
wrote:

Jim, et al,

I guess I came off as somehow opposed to amplifiers.  I am not, and
have several of my own, which I use when I need the power to
communicate with you guys in AK and others around the world, but I
don't drive up beside another ham on the HWY and blast him with my 2m
amp.

Please send any responses directly to me.

Thanks,

Tom Childers, N5GE
Licensed since 1976
QCWA Life Member 35102