Ramon,

I suggest that you calibrate the wattmeter, and then use K3 Utility to
calibrate the transmit gain.  Yes, you can do the TX Gain calibration
"by the manual", but the K3 Utility does it automatically - just sit
back and watch as ot changes bands osn goes through the calibration
procedure - just like manual, but without the button pushing.

73,
Don W3FPR