When in ssb, I have an acceptable noise level, but change to cw and wow does it
ever rise....what is going on?  or as they say in brooklyn

"Wha hoppen?

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're
headed!! Susan Meckley, Skipper W7KFI-mm  AFA9SM                         USSV
DHARMA