I have recently ordered a K3DF DSP Low Pass Filter to add to the DSP board in
my K3. After reading through the relevant documentation, it appears my DSP
board is "Revision B" and therefore does not have the low frequency audio
mods for TX/RX either.

It seems that I could not find anywhere that told me exactly what the
changes were to effectively bring my DSP board up to the latest spec. I know
I could ship my board to Elecraft for upgrade, however the cost of the
shipping to/from Australia is expensive.

I have looked through both the early and current schematics and believe I
have a compiled complete list of the changes for the "Low Frequency Audio
Mods":

Drawing "K3 DSP IF: CODECS"

COMPONENT                     ORIGINAL VALUE                      NEW VALUE
R17                                          1K

10K
R18                                          1K

10K
R19                                          1K

10K
R20                                          1K

10K
R23                                          1K

10K
R24                                          1K

10K
R25                                          1K

10K
R26                                          1K

10K
C28                                        0.1uF

1uF

Drawing "K3 DSP: DAC Audio"

COMPONENT        ORIGINAL VALUE              NEW VALUE
C1                         33pF                           470pF
C11                        33pF                          470pF
C9                        10uF/25V                   100uF/6.3V
C13                       10uF/25                    100uF/6.3V

For my records, I have drawn circles around the changed components in the
relevant schematics and have these as individual pdf pages. If anyone would
like a copy, please contact me via email. it would be even better if someone
would offer to host them on their site / webspace?

Andy VK4KY