-
Thanks for your comments Abd ul-Rahman Lomax (what name should I call you?)

 I do find that ballots (2nd choices) of some, but not all
voters is considered with IRV, and hence my opinion is that it does
not treat all voters' ballots equally and should be considered illegal
under any law that requires the ballots of all voters to be treated
equally.

I find there to be many scenarios where IRV voting makes a candidate a
winner who is not supported by the most number of voters and I do not
support it and in fact I oppose IRV.

There must be better methods.

Kathy

--

Kathy Dopp

The material expressed herein is the informed  product of the author
Kathy Dopp's fact-finding and investigative efforts. Dopp is a
Mathematician, Expert in election audit mathematics and procedures; in
exit poll discrepancy analysis; and can be reached at

P.O. Box 680192
Park City, UT 84068
phone 435-658-4657

http://utahcountvotes.org
http://electionmathematics.org
http://electionarchive.org

History of Confidence Election Auditing Development & Overview of
Election Auditing Fundamentals
http://electionarchive.org/ucvAnalysis/US/paper-audits/History-of-Election-Auditing-Development.pdf

Vote Yes on HR811 and S2295
http://electionmathematics.org/VoteYesHR811.pdf

Voters Have Reason to Worry
http://utahcountvotes.org/UT/UtahCountVotes-ThadHall-Response.pdf

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body
and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day," wrote
Thomas Jefferson in 1816