Good Afternoon, Forest

I've thought about your proposal since I first read it the other day. I'm unclear about the human dynamics. The proposal, as later adjusted, seems to have a negative tinge; it relies on eliminating people judged undesirable rather than elevating those judged desirable.

Am I wrong in imagining that accentuating the negative assumes those not eliminated must be desirable?

Presumably, after the undesirables are eliminated, those randomly selected to make succeeding decisions will base them on the greater or lesser amounts of desirability of those remaining until, in the final stages, only the most desirable remain.

Do I have the fundamental idea right? Does accentuating the negative provide an advantage?

Fred