If you are looking for a proportional Condorcet method, I will also recommend the proportional election method that I developed. It is not STV-like, but it achieves proportionality when there are blocs of voters. It has the added advantage that it is already built into a running Internet voting system, CIVS. This algorithm has been used for many online polls and has been a success. The code of CIVS is publicly available. For more information about the method, see:

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/civs/proportional.html

By the way, CIVS has recently acquired support for internationalization. It would be easy to construct a Czech instance if someone were willing to translate approximately 250 sentences from English to Czech. There is, for example, a Hungarian version (see http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/civs-test/index.html.hu, translated by Árpád Magosányi). I am in the market for help translating to other languages.

Cheers,

-- Andrew