sorry. sent from phone and forgot to Cc list.....
--- Begin Message ---
I consider it very bad to have to use a computer at all. Any system that
requires a computer to be easy to use gets a zero vote from me.

In this system I hope the items I left off the ballot were given a "zero"
value? The range thing where a no vote was not the same as a zero vote gets a
zero vote from me. Also, in this system how do I give two or more candidates
equal ranking?