Moderators - please let this post stay for a few days, so that I can check
whether it came out as I wanted.

This post has the sole purpose to test whether it is possible for me to post on
electowiki and manually enforce line wraps at the correct positions by using
the "plain text" option in hotmail. If it goes as I hope, the text below will
consist of three lines of characters, and come out that way.

If it works, I will start posting. If not, I will go back to lurking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Peter