Dear Markus,

and if I am correct, your proportional ranking method deals with Hylland
free riding optimally?
Could I send you the file we used in the election to see what result you
would get?
Could the file be on any format?
I am not a programmer, so it would help.
My objection to Condorcet methods is so far, that it promots burial and
thus elects "nobodies".
Thanks.

Best regards
Peter