pour l'hiver prochain ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefan Vorkoetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 13 sept. 2007 16:23
Subject: [EFLT] DIY Computer Controlled Battery Manager
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message from Stefan Vorkoetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> brought to you
by EFLIGHT!

About 12 years ago, I put together a computer controlled battery
manager that could charge, discharge, cycle, and test NiCd R/C (and
laptop) batteries. I meant to write it up at that time, but I never
got around to it before the gadget became obsolete. Now I've
redesigned it to work under Windows (the old one needed DOS), updated
the software to handle NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiNP, and lead acid, and
written up a very detailed description of how to build it. It's on my
web site at:

http://www.stefanv.com/rcstuff/battman2.html

The software to make it work will be available for download soon. I
just need to package it up nicely with an installer and such, and add
some comments to the code.

--
Stefan Vorkoetter
Capable Computing, Inc.

Small Things Aviation
Electric R/C, Homebuilt, and General Aviation
http://www.stefanv.com

*** Any complaints or problems?  Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*** For help with list commands go to http://www.ezonemag.com/pages/mailhelp.htm
*** For the list rules go to http://www.ezonemag.com/pages/mailrule.htm

--
(\__/)