http://112068.mailings.nfns.de/m/11754952/0-359257aab46e5a136c693044710e5a1a

A mistake in the production of very less above mentioned transmitter causes
a malfunction of the battery warning. Affected transmitters do not indicate
the battery warning before switching OFF. Affected are maximum 12
transmitters out of above mentioned production lot, shipped between the 23rd
June 2017 and 15th September 2017 out of Kirchheim / Teck warehouse.

If you have a transmitter out of the affected production lot, do NOT use it
to operate models anymore. Please get in touch right away with our service
department

Graupner/SJ GmbH
Henriettenstr. 96
D-73230 Kirchheim/Teck
Email: serv...@graupner.de
Phone: +49 (0)7021 / 722-130
Fax: +49 (0)7021 / 722-199

At Graupner we take quality and product safety very serious. We like to
apologize for the inconvenience in connection with that matter.

Kind regards

Graupner / SJ GmbH

Enrique Iglesias

Répondre à