On 2014-02-16 20:16, Shakthi Kannan wrote:
Hi,

Due to work constraints, I am not able to give enough time for Fedora.

I wish to thank you all for your support and help over the years. It
has been a very memorable experience.

You can find me at shakthimaan.com, or you can write to me at
shakthim...@gmail.com.

I would like to leave with a poem on truth and change:

   Truth was there at the beginning of the beginning
   Truth was there at beginning of the beginning of the beginning
   What was true alone was there
   And truth has persisted through the ages

   Let change do whatever it can truth alone remains
   Change has sprung from truth
   For there was nothing else than truth
   And change is its offspring

   Or perhaps change is truth and truth was change
   Change was at the beginning
   Change was what is past
   Change is what is now

   Change is what will be in times to come
   Change is Truth
   Truth is Change
   I welcome truth in every breath

     ~ Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadhyaya

Best wishes,

SK

I want to thank you for your hard work and I for one appreciate the work you did to maintain these packages.

I understand the constraints of today's world and hope things go well in your future.

RL