My name is Kiara Navarro and I'm currently using Fedora Electronic Spin. I
started in the world of fedora with FEL. I'm currently a student of
electrical engineering and telecommunications in the Technological Panama
University, and I would like to give more students the opportunity to know
fedora and electronic features offered. In the Fedora Project I've worked
as ambassor promoting the advantages that offer FEL and I would like to be
part of the Free Electronic Lab group or any kind related to it as a user
and then after as a developer.

This is my fedora profile:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sophiekovalevsky

If there a step to follow to be member of the group, please let me know.

Thanks.