Hi Kiara,

What I have done already, that made a gplus post that somebody answers to
me - but nobody yet. I will make a blogpost, and try to reach some feedback
that we electronics lovers we need this - at least group of packages that
we can pull down to F21 worstation setup. I'm not a packager, but I can
help to type as many I can, updating pages, and send distress call to the
people. Well, anyhow - we'll require tons of people - and no - you are
wrong, we have a team - you and me :) at least, and possibly along with
Dani from Sao Paulo. ;)

PS: If you can, please blog to the Fedora planet, as I will do - as asking
help in the frame of the .Next move. Maybe we receive people, and some
feedback either. Also I mail to Shakthi that we need the "castle keys" and
secrets :)

I think that would be enough for start. When we got some responses, we'll
be smarter. Keep the faith.

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7