Greetings everybody,
I am Abdullah Unutmaz from Ankara, Turkey. I am an electrical & electronics
engineerand I have done projects in the fields of radar/telecom signal
processing, video/imageprocessing, RF/microwave HW design, analog IC design,
FPGA development, database,robotics with considerably good levels in most of
which.
I used Magic VLSI, now when I took a look at other tools available in FEL, I
see FELprovides different powerful alternatives. Since I am interested in
MMIC/RF-MEMS, Iwould like to ask you if there is any available tool in FEL to
design for example a stubmatching circuit, for example 0.372 lambda would be
available at least in layout design.I am also interested in combining VLSI with
RF-MEMS, MEMS allows such productionsas far as I know. That is why, I would
like to ask you also if there is any layoutprogram available in FEL for such
designs.
Kind regards,Abdullah