Okay, good. Now having said that, you would prefer to have Noise minimize if the music was playing instead of closing (from the UI standpoint this would mean that the dock icon is still visible) simple because the quick access to the icon would be needed to pause the music or select a new song. Is that right? Designers, what do you think of this user experience?