Hi everyone,

It turns out that one of the reasons we weren't accepted for GSOC last year
was the lack of quality ideas. It seems then that projects for GSOC should
be 3 months of work. Maybe for one of us (the regular developers) they'd be
1 month of work, but they should be 3 months of work for a newcomer to
elementary.

Having said that, I need you guys to tell me all of your ideas! Which
ideas? Anything that's doable in 3 months (and especially NEW APPS, not
plugins, not new features on existing apps).

tl;dr;requesting all ideas for new apps missing in the elementary
environment that GSOC students could write with our help as mentors.

Regards,
David