Don't listen to their reasonable sounding suggestions. Follow your heart, Photos is cooler.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Daniel Foré <dan...@elementaryos.org> wrote:
Shotwell and Photos are both good products serving different audiences and with a different developer workflow. Both projects welcome contributions. Go where you feel most comfortable :)

Cheers,

Daniel Foré
elementaryos.org