Hi -

> If you think it helps diagnose these spurious failure please do.

(Shall I try to get a wildebeest buildbot admin login to try to
rebuild repeatedly, till it hits these heisenbugs?)

> It might also help to split this test into smaller ones to make sure
> the tests just test one specific thing.

Yeah, thinking about it.  It just seems that a lot of the
initialization between tests would be identical, so them being
cumulative vs. individual eliminates duplication.  In case of a test
failure, the whole suite fails anyway, so cumulative vs. individual
doesn't help there.

- FChE