On Thu, Apr 04, 2024 at 21:43:11 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:

> Note that we also have a public-inbox instance, which is useful in
> some cases since you can address patches by message-id:
> https://inbox.sourceware.org/elfutils-devel/d198f1806a486bd5129c996f10680b947ecdc581.1712087613.git.quic_mathb...@quicinc.com/

Awesome! I much rather prefer the public-inbox interface :) Thanks!

BTW, just out of curiosity, since the last incident with xz's backdoor
(which apparently involved malicious code disguised as a test binary),
has the elfutils community already considered using something like
Dockerfiles to generate the tests/*.ko.bz2 binaries instead of checking
than in the git repo? Just something that crossed my mind while I was
developing these patches.